Saturday, July 9, 2005

Goodbyes The Saddest Word

I would like to share one of my favorite songs....tears would just start rolling down everytime I hear this song....It's about a mother's love for her child....It reminds me of my mom.
Goodbyes The Saddest Word
Mama, you gave life to me turned a babyinto a lady. And Mama all you had to offer was a promise of life time of love. Now I know there is noother love like a mother's love for her childand I know love so complete someday must leave, must say goodbye oohh
***Chorus***goodbye the saddest world I'll ever heargoodbye is the last time I will hold you nearsome day you will say that word and I will cry itwill break my heart to hear you say goodbyeMama you gave love to me turned a young one into a woman. And mama all I ever needed was a guaranteeof you loving me. Cause I know there is no other love like a mother's love for her child. And it hurts that somethingso strong someday will be gone must say goodbye uuhhh yeah***Chorus***
but the love you gave will always be thereYou will always be there every time I fallyou gave to me the greatest love of allyou took my weakness and made it my strongyou will always love me to the end of alland when you need me I'll be there for you alwaysI'll be there all life through I will be there this I promise you. I'll be your light through the darkest nightI'll be the wings that guide your broken flight. I will be your shelter through the raining stormand i will love you till forever comes
***Chorus***till we meet again until then goodbye
sniff...sniff...

No comments:

Post a Comment

PinkChinadoll's bookshelf: read

Up to Me
Wallbanger
Wanted
The Secret of Ella and Micha
The Marriage Mistake
The Marriage Trap
Fallen Too Far
Unlikely Allies
Ride with Me
Graffiti Moon
Teach Me
Almost
Graffiti Moon
Love's Rhythm
The Edge of Never
My Life Next Door
Hopeless
The Marriage Bargain
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
Losing It


PinkChinadoll's favorite books »