Sunday, June 4, 2006

Song Of The Week :D

"Pieces"

I tried to be perfect..But nothing was worth it..I don't believe it makes me real...I'd thought it'd be easy...But no on believes me...I meant all the things that I said.... If you believe it's in my soul...I'd say all the words that I know.... Just to see if it would show...That I'm trying to let you know....
That I'm better off on my own
This place is so empty...My thoughts are so tempting...I dont know how it got so bad...Sometimes its so crazy that nothing could save me...But its the only thing that I have... If you believe its in my soul...I'd say all the words that I know... Just to see if it would show....That I'm trying to let you know....
That I'm better off on my own (On my own!)
I tried to be perfect..It just wasn't worth it...Nothing could ever be so wrong...It's hard to believe me...It never gets easy...I guess I knew that all along... If you believe it's in my soul...I'd say all the words that I know...Just to see if it would show....That I'm trying to let you know....
That I'm better off on my own
Written by mhicollyn Blog about this entry

This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
#1 Comment from
mhiarc 6/5/06 3:29 PM Permalink
"Independent" and more matured person you are now.. And I'm glad you'reee back. It's hasn't been the same without you. =] God bless my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PinkChinadoll's bookshelf: read

Up to Me
Wallbanger
Wanted
The Secret of Ella and Micha
The Marriage Mistake
The Marriage Trap
Fallen Too Far
Unlikely Allies
Ride with Me
Graffiti Moon
Teach Me
Almost
Graffiti Moon
Love's Rhythm
The Edge of Never
My Life Next Door
Hopeless
The Marriage Bargain
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
Losing It


PinkChinadoll's favorite books »