Sunday, June 11, 2006

Boring day

Finally day off..time to take a bunch of sleep, sleep and sleep.....When I got home I immediately prepared my mom's breakfast and their lunch (they have to bring "baon" so that they will no longer cook at the shop) and after that I went straight to my comfy bed and slept. And when I woke up...oh..got a headache...after 6 hours of sleep without any interruptions..now headache....maybe too much sleep for me? I don't know.
I'm actually bored...I know I have to do some reviews and study my lesson..hehe..but I don't want to do it right now. I feel lazy....
I just ready my text messages and Arc sent me one...she reminded me to download her some songs for her mp3 player..well, no need for that..I already have them..hehe..maybe she got tired of listening to Linkin Park, Parokya, Green day and of course..her favorite ~Beatles~ (kapanahunan nya kasi yun). I love you Arceli Sam!
Whenever I am bored or sad...I usually look at old pictures...I love pictures so much! So I have created some slide shows. Here's the link...hope you like them but if you don't you don't have any choice but to pretend you like them! No violent reactions please...I know you don't want to end up looking like this one...


Click here: RockYou.com My Friends >> Me and My Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

PinkChinadoll's bookshelf: read

Up to Me
Wallbanger
Wanted
The Secret of Ella and Micha
The Marriage Mistake
The Marriage Trap
Fallen Too Far
Unlikely Allies
Ride with Me
Graffiti Moon
Teach Me
Almost
Graffiti Moon
Love's Rhythm
The Edge of Never
My Life Next Door
Hopeless
The Marriage Bargain
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
Losing It


PinkChinadoll's favorite books »