Thursday, June 9, 2005

Don't fear change, embrace it.

This is an old one, but I will post it again. :)

Don't fear change, embrace it. Nothing endures but change.
Changes comes to everyone's life...but the question is: "How do we embrace it?" For some people it is easier to get through difficult situation by accepting that life is not fair. But is that really true? I don't really know how to respond to that. I don't know if I should say, "Yes, it is unfair" or "No, it isn't" or " Things are just the way what they are." But one thing I do know. It is true that the rich and poor do experience the same ups and downs of life: birth, death, sickness, marriage, divorce, financial success, low/loss of income, etc. I guess what really matters is on how we react to this transitions. If we react negatively, it will not do any good to us. We take it negative because of one reason...FEAR. That is fear of breaking away from our "Comfort Zone." I have to admit it, I used to be one of those people, I used to ask myself with questions like what will happen to me and to my loved ones. I am so "used to" the life I had that I do not want anything to change. But it did made me realize that Changes are nothing to fear. In fact, they are doors opening to new growth, new experiences and new opportunities.Life has movement. It is a good thing to accept that tomorrow our life may not be like it is today. We just need to focus. The help we need is in our own hands, it is right in front of us. And of course, God guidance. The thing we have to remember is, when one door closes another opens.
Collyn C.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched.
They must be felt with the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PinkChinadoll's bookshelf: read

Up to Me
Wallbanger
Wanted
The Secret of Ella and Micha
The Marriage Mistake
The Marriage Trap
Fallen Too Far
Unlikely Allies
Ride with Me
Graffiti Moon
Teach Me
Almost
Graffiti Moon
Love's Rhythm
The Edge of Never
My Life Next Door
Hopeless
The Marriage Bargain
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
Losing It


PinkChinadoll's favorite books »