Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Do We Really Need to have a Good Credit Score?

If you are one of my loyal readers, most of you know that I work in a BPO company for almost nine years already and I have transferred from one department to another, you all know that it is very stressful working in call centers and from all of the departments that I had worked with, I can definitely tell you that the most challenging role was when I moved to Fraud department. For those who do not know what we exactly do here, we simple handle any type of calls related to Identity theft, Stolen Credit cards and unauthorized charges; all these three all leads to one thing, it could give you bad credit.  I think people should be very wary with their credit rating, because it plays an important role in our finances. Companies these days would check a person’s credit scores first before they approve your credit cards, loans, just like Mortgage companies; they want to make sure you have the means and ability to pay. Even in terms of employment, most Employers would check the applicant’s credit scores and use it as a basis in their assessment.

People should keep it in mind that keeping a good credit score can help us keep track of our finances but I do understand that most of the time we tend to be very busy that we forget to check it regularly, but the good thing is that there are a lot of sites that offers free credit score that would help us manage not just our credits but also gives us online security against identity theft. 

I hope I was able to help you understand the importance of having a good credit score. I guess that is all for now!

Have a beautiful week!

Sweet Day to you All!
Pink Chinadoll

1 comment:

  1. saccharine01589/21/11, 3:52 AM

    thank you for this post sis! this is the one and only reason why i refuse to buy from online shops in other countries. :/ i think it's always a good reminded to watch our finances. c=

    ReplyDelete

PinkChinadoll's bookshelf: read

Up to Me
Wallbanger
Wanted
The Secret of Ella and Micha
The Marriage Mistake
The Marriage Trap
Fallen Too Far
Unlikely Allies
Ride with Me
Graffiti Moon
Teach Me
Almost
Graffiti Moon
Love's Rhythm
The Edge of Never
My Life Next Door
Hopeless
The Marriage Bargain
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
Losing It


PinkChinadoll's favorite books »