Thursday, July 20, 2006

You Lied to me....

I hate Deceitful people! I just hate them so much......What's makes me sad right now is that I just found out that someone that I dearly love lied to me! It breaks my heart! I trusted this person whole heartedly...this person is and will always be a part of my life....in as much as I want to hate and confront this person..I just can't..I love this person so much...I guess that's unconditional love... I don't know if I can still trust this person....but one thing is for sure...I will always love this person dearly......uurrrgggg!!!! I just hope that this person realizes that this needs to be stopped! If I will confront this person for sure it will only lead to a bigger and complicated problem.....oh well...Life!You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time. -- Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment

PinkChinadoll's bookshelf: read

Up to Me
Wallbanger
Wanted
The Secret of Ella and Micha
The Marriage Mistake
The Marriage Trap
Fallen Too Far
Unlikely Allies
Ride with Me
Graffiti Moon
Teach Me
Almost
Graffiti Moon
Love's Rhythm
The Edge of Never
My Life Next Door
Hopeless
The Marriage Bargain
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
Losing It


PinkChinadoll's favorite books »