Monday, November 10, 2008

Bonding Time

Mood: happy and in love
Music: Thunder - Boys like Girls


Last month me and Sweets had our bonding moment that is Shopping. While me and Sweets are holding hands while walking (hihihi my kilig moment), I saw National Bookstore, then I remembered the cookbook I was planning on buying I'm not sure if it was a year or 6 months ago...but anyway, since we were on our shopping mode, I told him if we can go to NBS since I want to check if they have the particular cookbook I was looking for. I was able to find one, and it was the only stock they have left. Unfortunately, when I looked at the price tag I have no choice but to return the book in the shelf, it was way too expensive for me. If I really wanted to, I can still buy the book but I won't be able to buy any other stuff, coz you see me and Sweets have decided to limit the cash we have to spend. We made an agreement to only spend 1,600 PHP each. So there, I have to give it up. I can't have it....yes, I can't have it.

After we left the bookstore, while H-H-W-S (holding hands while strolling) at the mall, I just can't get the book out of my head until, we passed by So Fab, and there I saw the cute Pink Shoes or sandal or whatever you want to call it anyway it's still a footwear. I was happy again =) And what made me happier is that Sweets liked the shoes too! So, I'm happier times two!

It was a blast! I had a great day off plus what made it super special is get to spend it with Sweets. We had a fully loaded Italian Lunch, yes it was fully loaded; I got me my candy colored headband as you can see in the picture I actually got a dozen of them but those 3 are my favorite colors, I got me new shoes, new shirt, I helped Sweets buy his stuff, and lastly Strawberry and Creme Frappe!




Sweet day to all!



Pink Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment

PinkChinadoll's bookshelf: read

Up to Me
Wallbanger
Wanted
The Secret of Ella and Micha
The Marriage Mistake
The Marriage Trap
Fallen Too Far
Unlikely Allies
Ride with Me
Graffiti Moon
Teach Me
Almost
Graffiti Moon
Love's Rhythm
The Edge of Never
My Life Next Door
Hopeless
The Marriage Bargain
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
Losing It


PinkChinadoll's favorite books »