Thursday, August 3, 2006

God is bigger

Beautiful day! Blogoshpere. It finally stopped raining! woohoo! Hope everything's fine on your end. As for me, I'm doing okay except for my allergy, it has been 4 days already but it's getting better already. Just need to take some medicine and all these meds are making me feel sleepy. I just hope that my allergy won't leave any scars, I've been scratching some of them...hehe...Anyway, I hope my PC will not freeze or what..because yesterday, when I tried to update, after typing my entry and posting some picture..having done all of that..when I was about to click SAVE..the horror begins! My PC froze, meaning all that typing and everything was gone! I was so pissed that I just logged off. I also found these cutie, for my friend who loves to eat stuffed frog..this is for you...hope you'll somehow feel guilty eating those innocent frogs....



Last Saturday, we went to Enna's place, she's having her despidida party. She and her Soldier will be leaving today (Aug. 2) heading for New Jersey. We had so much fun last weekend. Oh, and the food they're good, but she didn't do all the cooking..it was her mom (which is by the way a very good cook). I was also with Ann, Jen and her hubby. I just wish her goodluck and have a safe trip! I will surely miss calling her Mary, Paul McCartney and Stallone. Peace!


Yesterday, when I was surfing....I came across with this line: " No matter how big you problems are, God is bigger". After reading this, it made me stop, think and reflect. It reminded me of the time when I was so down. It reminded me of how I spend each day just crying. Holding unto the Lord is the only thing that made me feel better. I know that he loves me and my family so much that everything has it's reason. He have bigger plans for each and everyone of us. When no one seems to understand, it is only God who sat by my side to listen to me crying, complain, asking tons and tons of questions. He always listen and never there was a time he stopped listening to me. I realized that in one's life, struggle is a part of it. Your life will never be complete without having any trials. It makes you a better and stronger person. We experience all these to let us know what we are capable of. Honestly, in my younger years, I didn't know that I can be this strong after what happened. I have always thought of myself as a very weak person and God helped me overcome it. For everything that I have today, for all the lessons I learned and will continue to learn, all that I am....I owe it all to HIM. He taught me real love, the truth, where faith comes from and he alone gives me strength. I am also thankful for He always surrounds me with people who believes in me and in my dreams, people who loves me so much and uplift Him.



I want to share you this lovely poem, I hope you'll like it to....

In Memory of You
I find an old photograph and see your smile. As I feel your presence anew, I am filled with warmth and my heart remembers love.
I read an old card sent many years ago during a time of turmoil and confusion. The soothing words written then still caress my spirit and bring me peace.
I remember who you used to be the laughter we shared and wonder what you have become. Where are you now, Where did you go, When the body is left behind and the spirit is released to fly?
Perhaps you are the morning bird singing joyfully at sunrise, or the butterfly that dances so carelessly on the breeze or the rainbow of colors that brightens a stormy sky or the fingers of afternoon mist delicately reaching over the mountains or the final few rays of the setting sun lighting up the skies edging the clouds with a magical glow.
I miss your being but I feel your presence, In whatever form you choose to take, however you now choose to be.
Your spirit has become for me a guardian angel on high guiding, advising, and watching over me.
I remember you. You are with me and I am not afraid.
--Kirsti A. Dyer, MD, MS

Till next time....love you all,,


Written by chinad0ll31 Permalink Blog about this entry Add to del.icio.us digg this
This entry has 1 comments: Hide Recent Add your own
#1 Comment from
vvound3dh3al3r 8/4/06 5:01 AM Permalink
waaa....waaa...not fair!!!! Wassamatta? they are not frogs, they are rabbit.. listen to what's coming out of their mouth.. can you hear that? they say.. rabbit.. rabbit.. rabbit...rabbit..

No comments:

Post a Comment

PinkChinadoll's bookshelf: read

Up to Me
Wallbanger
Wanted
The Secret of Ella and Micha
The Marriage Mistake
The Marriage Trap
Fallen Too Far
Unlikely Allies
Ride with Me
Graffiti Moon
Teach Me
Almost
Graffiti Moon
Love's Rhythm
The Edge of Never
My Life Next Door
Hopeless
The Marriage Bargain
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
Losing It


PinkChinadoll's favorite books »