Friday, December 23, 2005

My Surprise Birthday Party! =)

Hiyeee!!!!
I just want to share some pictures. :)
http://pictures.aol.com/ap/miniViewLarger.do?shareInfo=qehO4z9cYlmbP0jTPFMATGgQLa673TTpOmWTGrw8oxuJJdNX5w59hg%3d%3d&cursor=0&mode=pause
Last December 17, my friends planned a surprise birthday party for me and they did that with the help of my sis, Sheela. Boy, I was surprised. At first, I was planning to go out with my friend..unfortunately my sis convinced me to stay at the store, so I stayed there. Now, I know why...they had a plan....I just want to thank you guys! You're the best. :) I am so thankful for having wonderful friends like you.
A friend wrote me a letter....and I want to post it here. =) I hope you don't mind, don't worry..I will not post your name. :)
Collyn,Happy Birthday! Thank you for being a wonderful part of my world. Remember that you are a rare person and a special friend. Rest assured that aside from your Family, you are loved by your friends, that includes me. In my quiet moments with God, I never stopped thanking him for giving me a wonderful friend like you. I want you to know that you are special to me and I will never get tired of buying twister fries for you. :)If you have some errands to do and you need a bodyguard or alalay, I'm just a text away for sure I am always available. Basta ikaw. The gift of friendship is what I can offer to you right now because this is the only thing that money cant buy. You have everything you need, you're beautiful inside and out, you have lots of friends, friends who are loyal and who loves you so much. Your loving familiy and a job that keeps you busy.. If you are opening your doors for a romantic relationship.. I pray that you find the right guy and ikaw lang makakapag sabi kung sino yung right guy. If ever meron na you tell me his name I will help you pray for him. Just make sure that he loves you more than you love him neh. I just pray that all of the desires of your heart will be granted by God.. He will naman diba, as long as they are according to His will. And He will grant them in his own sweet and perfect time.I know a lot of people wants the best for you.. and I am one of them. I want the best for you.. kaya kahit di ako the best na friend mo.. I'm trying to be best just for you. :) You will always have a special place here in my heart. I'm committing myself to you, I will be your loyal friend.. and your friend forever.Alam ko di ka sanay na nagsesenti ako, pero lahat ng sinabi ko dyan walang halong biro.. totoo lahat yan. Happy Birthday !!!
****


Till next time my dear.....

Written by mhicollyn Blog about this entry

This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
#1 Comment from mhiarc 12/26/05 5:55 AM Permalink
Wow.. this friend really writes from the heart, I can feel the sincerity.. you're not only very lucky but very blessed to have this friend.. if I were you I will really keep this friend.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

PinkChinadoll's bookshelf: read

Up to Me
Wallbanger
Wanted
The Secret of Ella and Micha
The Marriage Mistake
The Marriage Trap
Fallen Too Far
Unlikely Allies
Ride with Me
Graffiti Moon
Teach Me
Almost
Graffiti Moon
Love's Rhythm
The Edge of Never
My Life Next Door
Hopeless
The Marriage Bargain
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
Losing It


PinkChinadoll's favorite books »